Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guest Blogger: Becca from Blue Cricket Design

Becca from Blue Cricket Design contacted me a little while ago and asked if I'd like to take part in what she has named "Freaky Friday". At first I thought she meant switching bodies for the day (what would I give to have those teeth?!) but she just meant switching blogs.

I love her inspiring blog and her sense of humor so I thought I would give you the opportunity to get to know her too. So without further adieu, here's Becca:




I'm Becca!
The gal behind Blue Cricket Design



I'm lucky enough to live a life I love! I've been blessed with a husband who has amazing taste in women, three girls who's adorable smiles make up for their need to write on my furniture and spit up on me all day and of course, a pretty awesome Craft room! What more could a girl ask for! I'm in love with all things vintage, inspiring and lovely! I see things as possibilities! Come see what I've created! I share project ideas, sewing How To's, Photoshop tutorials, kids ideas, decorating tips, recipes and more! And I've been known to have giveaways pop up when you least expect it so check back often!


Here are a few of my favorite projects!










So jump on over to Blue Cricket Design and get inspired!

Tons to see and do and try and LOVE!!!

I can't thank you enough Hannah!!! I love your blog and your fun spirit!!!

Happy CRAFTING ALL!!!!

Hannah here. Thanks Becca for the invitation and for letting us all in on your
awesome blog. Please take care of those beautiful teeth.