Friday, December 4, 2009

Camille, The Beehive Bazaar and a Christmas Song just for YOU




 For those of you in or around the Provo, Utah area, there is a little somthin' somthin' happening RIGHT NOW through tomorrow night.  I am giddy to get there and see all of it for myself.

My very talented sister (in law but more in heart) Camille (founder of Beal's School):


Jonathan Canlas took this

 
is sharing a booth with another friend Ashley Mackay (who happens to be a very talented graphic artist, if you order any patterns after January you'll see what I mean).   You can check out their introduction page here .

They will have all kinds of goodies. Including Tiger Fire's (Camille and my brother Micah) latest Christmas album.  This is them looking all cool (they were literally freezing cool up in Park City posing for this:


Jonathan Canlas took this one too

Would you like a taste?  Here's your little gift of MUSIC (if you likey, likey you can thank them here and here).