Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Winner's Are...And Good News for The Rest of You

 


First of all, thanks for your wonderful comments!  I had forgotten about some of those movies.  It was also great to read about what you do to remember the True reason for the season.


The Winner's of the Mr. Krueger's Christmas DVD's are (drum roll please):

lajamison said...
I like the old Rudolph classic with Burl Ives. I watched it every year with my mother.
December 16, 2009 4:40 AM
 and
Asiyah said...
My favorite Christmas movie is "Charlie Brown's Christmas". It funny, poignant and simply told. My kids and I enjoyed it just last night.
December 16, 2009 7:46 AM
CONGRATS LADIES!  
Please shoot me an email with your addresses so I can get this to you A.S.A.P.
For the rest of you, I just found a way that you can get the movie for FREE.  Click HERE to get the details.