Thursday, June 18, 2009

HELP!!!!

Okay guys, so I'm working on a new pattern to put into the shop and need your help! First of all I apologize for the dark photos. As the blog indicates, I do this stuff while the girls sleep. Norah woke up so we did some photos. This is our third "test snuggler". I like this model the best so far but I need opinions...not "nice" opinions. I want real constructive criticism. Here are my questions:

1. Is there anything in the design that you would change?
2. When you look at this do you have any questions about how it works?
3. Is there too much white (or whatever color of fabric would be in the middle?)
4. How much would you pay for one of these if you were in the market for a swaddler?
5. How much would you pay for a pattern?
6. Anything else you want to say?
7. And last what would you name this? Here are some ideas I've come up with:

The POD Snuggler
PEA POD
POD
The POD Swaddler

I'm going to send the pattern to a few sewers I know and hopefully they will find any bugs I have missed. I'm actually looking for a few beginners so I can see if it all makes sense to a novice so don't be shy if you have limited sewing skills...mmmkay? And heck it's a chance for you to get a free pattern. If you are interested in testing out the pattern just leave it in your comments or shoot me an email.






Thanks in advance for your help!